COVID-19 Policy and Procedures.
- Maintaining a ratio of no more than one client per stylist
- Every client will have their temperature checked at the front door
- You will need to fill in your details online, before entering the hospital at:
ACT HEALTH SCREEN
We are continuing our usual high cleaning standards, including single use towels and capes, with the addition of environmentally friendly disposable towels. We’re taking extra steps to ensure everything is cleaned between appointments and providing sanitiser, face masks and gloves for your comfort.
There’s some things you can do to help:
- Ensure your hair is washed the day of your appointment
- Note that the hospital car park is very busy at the moment and allow yourself extra time
- Be prepared for card payments only
- Use the sanitiser provided at the front desk on arrival
- Practice COVIDsafe behaviours by coughing/sneezing into your elbow
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone showing cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days (there will be no cancellation fee).
- Arrive on time and wait outside if you are early. Please don't be late - our schedule is like a house of cards right now, one late client and it will all come crashing down.
- Feel free to bring your own device or book as we’ve removed our shared magazines
- Respect our other client’s space and ensure you maintain physical distancing of at least 1.5m
- Most importantly, please don't bring anyone to your appointment with you - this includes children, family and friends.
(If you have a small baby in a pram, we are happy for you to bring them - please just phone ahead and let us know)
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can make your appointment more comfortable, please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon,